Friday, November 22, 2013

um ...





I've fallen off the handmade Christmas bandwagon *hangs head in shame*

I was lucky to win a box of Macarons from J'AIME LES MACARONS via the Mend and Make New Blog. I didn't want to eat them, they look so pretty right? But my family had different ideas. Salted caramel was the winner! I actually had a dream about them.

It's been crazy hot this week. I need it to rain. My garden is dry.

I'm counting down the last few weeks before my baby finishes preschool, seriously where did the last five years go?

I've been finding snippets of time to try this amazing product out, I'm excited with the results. I'll share more next week. It's been a while since I've been so excited with a craft product.

Hay fever is not my friend.

Motivation has eluded me over the past few weeks, I'm determined that next week will be different.

I'm working on some exciting things, just waiting for them all to fall into place so I can tell you all about it!

Happy weekend friends!

5 comments :

  1. Wow those macarons look AMAZING! my darling daughter makes macarons all.the.time. but I can't eat them. I think she'd be in heaven in a box of those!
    I am super keen to try that Lumi dye! its looks fascinating!
    And whats with the hayfever? I have it too for the first time in years!!
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Lumi product looks amazing, can't wait to see what you share with us. I had forgotten all about the macarons giveaway, lucky you! They do look too good to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh you take good macaroon photos! I haven't had one in years.
    That lumi dye looks great! I bought a sun dyed receiving blanket off etsy and would love to try making bigger ones.
    And hayfever is nobodys friend. It looks like its going to be a bad year for it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nom nom macarons!! lucky you! Hope this week is going great guns and you're crafting up a storm xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum - your macaroon photography really is awesome! I'm so glad you won :) ... And I agree salted caramel is my favourite too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.