Wednesday, March 27, 2013

crossed




For the last four years I've made a big batch of hot cross bun dough to take along to our playgroup for the children to make into buns. This year I really didn't feel that enthused about the prospect and was secretly hoping I might get away with not doing it! If no one asked I decided I wasn't going to volunteer. What a grinch huh? But I was asked and I got a up a wee bit earlier to make the dough this morning. I must admit that when I saw what fun some of the kids were having I couldn't believe I'd been such a grinch! So much so I'm going to volunteer next year to do it even though Mr A won't be there anymore (a big school boy!).  The buns turned out amazing considering they didn't get too much time to rise.

I've made a batch of Easter bark - no peppermint and a sprinkling of candy coated chocolate eggs, I've also made a few Easter bouquets for preschool and school teachers too. They look so nice as a center piece on my table it's a shame to gift them away!

I've got a bunch of stuff to share with you dear readers, including a very exciting product review and giveaway! Yes! I've been working on quite a few other things but I'll have to wait a wee bit longer till they can be shared.

I wish you a safe and happy Easter!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.