Wednesday, January 30, 2013

banded





 Remember these? Well we decided to try another (tried and tested this time!) dying technique over the holidays. Miss E loved tying rubber bands all over her shirt, I helped mr A and we concertina folded his one securing with rubber bands. I mixed up the dyes, I used ones from this lovely local online shop!(A little goes a long way) The kids did all the stirring and the great thing about this sort of dying is - there is no right or wrong way. A perfect activity for kids to get involved in. They were really pleased with the results and have been wearing them proudly!

1 comment :

  1. Gosh I think they turned out great Louana - a neat project for you to all do together. Love your new "header" also. Julie :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.