Wednesday, November 7, 2012

ornamental



Thank you for all the well wishes, this virus is still hanging around, but I'm pretty sure we are all a bit better than yesterday.

I've finished a bunch of the Pohutukawa decorations that I started yesterday, I had a few sneaky minutes using my sewing machine! I cut some into circles and others I left as rectangles. I sewed some red cotton thread into the tops, rather than loops, so they could either be hung on a tree or tied onto presents - versatility is key! They are listed in my new felt shop! You can find the link on the top right of this page. But don't go rushing there yet, despite having a previous felt shop I've still got to have my first 5 listings verified before they go "live".

I've got quite a few things I want to list over the next week, I'm trying to pop some of my market stock in there, for all of dear blog readers who can't make it to my local markets. So keep an eye out for a special giveaway hosted by a dear blogging friend over the next few weeks!

My local op shop has a few Christmas treasures out at the moment, most of the stock is newish (from China) and not that inspiring. But I did find a box of vintage glass baubles (just one missing) for $0.50 and a cute crochet Santa and a vintage angel! I'm actually looking for some wooden ornaments to make something a little like this, but I haven't had any luck so far.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.