Monday, November 19, 2012

pinned


Another mum at preschool also loves Pinterest - She often asks me what I've made or done from my pins and I ask her too. The response is nearly always the same - nothing! All these grand plans and inspiration but not too much action. Often it's just about waiting for every thing to align. I saw this pin and thought what a great idea, easy enough. Glue magnets to the back of old puzzle pieces. Problem, no puzzles that I could do it with (well the kids might notice if I stole all their puzzle pieces!). So I've been patient, keeping the idea up there waiting. Then last week I found a bag of Fireman Sam puzzle pieces with no puzzle at a local thrift store $0.20c!(I've seen plenty of puzzles but they have all been complete and it seems a shame to make magnets out of them if someone will use the puzzle). So now mr A's magnet tray/board has some magnets! The perfect place for him to show off his paintings, making some room on the fridge for other things.

2 comments :

  1. great idea, they look very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks so great - I know exactly what you mean by having all these great ideas in your head & doing nothing with them !!! You are right tho, sometimes we just have to wait for everything to align - like your puzzle pieces. Julie :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.