Tuesday, December 6, 2011

spirit

It seems that the Christmas spirit is slow at arriving this year. I haven't sent a single Christmas card, I wasn't getting excited at the thought of putting up decorations or our tree. But it's slowly starting to gain momentum. We've had our local Santa Parade and it was so neat watching the kids enjoy it, mr A being that much older now (nearly 3) and totally excited by it all. He hardly stopped waving and clapping. So this week I'm going to make an effort to get into the fun of the season so I've started some Christmas sweet treat making to give as gifts for Pippins leaders and teachers etc. Hopefully I'll find some time to post some of the recipes too.

In other news, I had my artist interview over on the Auckland Art and Craft fair blog over the weekend, you can have a peek here. Only a few days to go now!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.