Friday, December 2, 2011

other


I seem to be in denial that the Auckland Art and Craft fair is just (and ONLY one) week away. I've got most things done, just a few bits here and there, but I know sometimes it's the little things that take the longest.

This week however I've been making a start on some Christmas gifts, I tried a new crochet pattern. The Diamond slouch beanie by Holland designs (a lovely local and talented crochet designer), a present for a friend in a cold northern hemisphere location(my Ravelry notes here). I've also started (and actually finished since taking this progress pic) a wee embroidery based on this pin. I've blurred the initials to protect the identity of the recipient just in case they might be having a sneak peak!

Happy weekend friends! I'm going to have to drag out all the Christmas decorations this weekend and try and get into the festive spirit, it's taking a little while to kick in this year.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.