Tuesday, April 12, 2011

golden weather

The weather is really golden at the moment, crisp Autumn days with clear blue skies and hardly a breeze at all, and sun that is warm but not harsh. I've been making the most of such days working in the garden, clearing away crops that have done their dash and getting the ground ready for some winter crops. Spreading compost and planting seeds. Luckily I'm not the only one in the family that likes being outside in this weather, while the kids play happily I'm enjoying a couple of books I got in a secondhand book sale on the weekend.

1 comment :

  1. Those Fejoas look delicious!! I have just planted 2 plants and hope they will grow here in the deep south.
    I have both of your newly thrifted books and love them both! They are really helpful.
    Looking forward to seeing the covered Easter Eggs! Hope the holidays go well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.