Friday, March 25, 2011

grey

It was a grey, rainy day. Mr A and I were tucked up inside, he happily playing with his duplo and I made a start on some crochet Easter eggs for, well, Easter! I love how Europeans decorate for Easter, it's a much bigger celebration for them with it being spring time and all. I've finished just a few but I'm really keen to have a big bowl of them on the table by the time Easter rolls around. If you want to make some here is the link to the free pattern.

Happy weekend everyone!

2 comments :

  1. They are wonderful. Lovely and colourful. We can sort of pretend it's Spring over here as it won't be cold yet - I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are so adorable!! Im only a novice crocheter but will check that pattern out because they look so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.