Thursday, December 9, 2010

from the kitchen

Apart from cramming in some last minute crafting for the weekend I've been busy in the kitchen. Jam from our strawberries, the freezer was getting too full of berries, not a bad thing except when you have a tiny freezer like ours. So now I have a pantry full of little jars of jam that is disappearing quite quickly I seem to find lots of people to give it to. The production line of tiny Christmas cakes is chugging along too.

I took in three zip purses filled with body products to my local library for the Salvation Army Christmas appeal. I am planning on doing the same next year, hopefully I'll be able to give a few more next time. We also dropped off some toys, some new and some near new that my children haven't really played with at all.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.