Friday, October 1, 2010

green

There has been an abundance of green around here, well an explosion really. I wish I had one of those fancy time lapse cameras and could show you the changes in my garden over the last week. The fig tree has gone from having no leaves to lots unfolding, pea seeds have changed into seedlings and the strawberry plants have loads of flowers that I hope will turn into big juicy strawberries before I know it.

The weather has been fantastic this week, but we haven't been able to enjoy it much. The nasty tummy bug that was going around preschool seemed to have waited till the holidays started before it caught up with us. It has left no member of the family untouched so it's been a very long week. Hopefully next week will be a better one and I can share a few of the new things I've been working on.

Happy weekend!

1 comment :

Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.