Tuesday, January 26, 2010

at last

I've long been searching for a white candlewick single bedspread, yesterday my search ended in the purchase of this beautiful example. It's in great condition and has only one small hole that was easily fixed. Miss E loves her new bed cover and I love how crisp and white it is. At $5 it seemed such a bargain that I nearly skipped home. I bet the person who donated it to the local thrift store had no idea how happy it would make this mama and how it would put to rest a long search. So what about my no thrifting resolution? well it's perhaps a little bit too strict for me at this stage, but I'm much more restrained and thoughtful in my purchases.

1 comment :

Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.