Tuesday, November 24, 2009

time out

I'm about to ignore my very loooooooooooooooong to-do list in favour of sitting down with a cuppa and reading this little mag that has just arrived in my letterbox. It's "extra curricular" a limited edition of 500 (all hand numbered on the back, mine one is #64/500), printed on 100% recycled paper using vegetable based inks. A quick flick though makes me think I won't be able to put it down till I've read it all. I see a few names I know including Melissa from Tiny Happy and a few new names too. I have a little advert for my felt shop in there too. A cuppa awaits.....

1 comment :

  1. ooh- that looks so lovely! from what i've seen, the design looks amazing inside that wee book.
    hope you can relax more and ignore that to-do list for as long as possible!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.