Tuesday, October 20, 2009

time poor

I feel like I'm working on a lot of projects and not really getting anything finished. I'm trying to cram making in around my busy life of raising two preschoolers. Some days it's easy, other days it's a no go. I'm finding all sorts of opportunities to fit a little bit in, even on short car trips ( where I'm a passenger) I fit a little bit of crochet in. I'm making some Christmas decorations out of sterling silver wire, some little stars to adorn presents and of course the tree. I'm hoping to make a few extra to put in my etsy and felt shops in time for Christmas.

3 comments :

  1. what a beautiful idea! I'm also in that frazzled zone, fitting things in here and there with two young ones. it's a challenge, to be sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I understand this one completely. I think that the only answer is time. At some point the kiddos don't need us as much, and time just begins to flow easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Must be hard to find time with lots of kids, I find it hard enough with one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.